Swan IRA is one of the best ways for US residents or taxpayers to hold Bitcoin in a tax-advantaged way.
Five reasons to finalize your Swan IRA account today...
1. Bitcoin is the best-performing asset of the last decade.
2. Swan IRA enables you to own tax-advantaged Bitcoin in your retirement account.
3. Own REAL Bitcoin - not an expensive proxy such as GBTC or highly volatile Bitcoin mining stocks.
4. Best-in-class service - our team loves talking about Bitcoin and helping clients get exposure.
5. Swan is the easiest, fastest, and safest place to own Bitcoin in your retirement account.
It's easy to get started! Here's a short video showing you how to open a Swan IRA:
Can I move retirement funds from other platforms to Swan's IRA?
Yes. You can move existing retirement funds into the Swan IRA via IRA transfers or rollovers. We can accept transfers and rollovers in BTC and USD.
Here is a link to learn more about Transfers & Rollovers.
Once I receive my IRA funds, how do I purchase Bitcoin?
After you complete a rollover or transfer, you’ll have USD sitting inside your Swan IRA. Then from your Swan Dashboard, you can either (1) convert your USD into BTC instantly or (2) set up an automatic recurring plan (ex: $500/month) to convert your USD to BTC over time.
Can I open multiple Swan IRA accounts?
Yes, you can open multiple Swan IRAs accounts. If you would like to open both a Traditional IRA and a Roth IRA you can do so from your user settings drop-down menu.
Can I do a ‘Roth Conversion' at Swan?
A movement of funds from a Traditional IRA into a Roth IRA is a Roth Conversion. Yes, you can do a Roth Conversion at Swan, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Here's a link to learn more about Roth Conversions.
If you’d like to learn more about how you can hold Bitcoin in your retirement portfolio, book a call with one of our Swan IRA specialists today.
If you already have a Swan account, click here to open an IRA.
For more information on Swan IRA, check our full list of FAQs. You can also email email@example.com with any questions, we are happy to help.