Thank you for being a part of the Swan Mission!
Customers with a US bank account can link it to their Swan account to enable instant Bitcoin purchasing.
Please view the video below for a full walk through on how to connect your bank account.
1) Navigate to the main menu in the upper right of your screen. Click on your name. Then in the following drop-down menu select Bank Accounts.
2) You will be sent to a new screen showing your existing bank accounts added (if any). Click the yellow button to add a new bank.
3) You will then be prompted to enter the routing number, account number, name on the account, and type of account.
4) Click "Connect Bank Account".
If you are not a US resident, you can only add a bank account if you have a US bank account or an account that can process outbound ACH payments.
If that is the case, please write to support to enable this feature, once this feature is enabled for you can follow the directions above.
Still Having Trouble? Follow the steps below...
If you are trying to connect your US bank account to Swan and having issues, please try these troubleshooting ideas:
- Click on "edit plan" on your dashboard and then click through to re-enter your bank account information again. Double-check to make sure that you have entered your bank account information properly, with no typos, no spaces, and no dashes.
- Some bank accounts have two different types of routing numbers (ACH payments vs wires). Please make sure that you select the ACH payment type routing number.
- If you have a brokerage account (eg: Fidelity or Charles Schwab), savings account, and checking account, please only link your bank checking account to Swan. Then call or talk to your bank to make sure your bank account is set up to allow frequent pull ACH transfers and that our custodian is not disallowed from making ACH pull transfers.
- As a last resort, please try linking another bank account to Swan, preferably a bank account with a large national bank rather than a small credit union or fintech bank. Unfortunately, small banks, new fintech banks, or newly opened accounts at any bank sometimes are not recognized by our bank-account checking system.
If none of the above resolves the issue, please write to our support team through our help form.
Finally, please note that you always have the option of using a Wire Transfer. Wire Transfers are the best way to make larger purchases.
Please note that Swan's banking partners require that you have ACH Transfers to send US Dollars. If your bank does not support ACH payments then you must wire funds into Swan. If you are looking to make larger purchases (>$2,500 USD), the fastest, lowest-cost option is a Wire Transfer.
Please reach out to Support@SwanBitcoin.com with any questions!