Most hardware and software wallets support the export of an extended public key. Please refer to the documentation of your particular wallet for details.
We summarized the necessary steps for the most popular wallets below.
- COLDCARD Wallet
- Settings > Multisig Wallets > Export XPUB
- wallet.trezor.io > Select your device > Basic tab > Show XPUBs
- Ledger Live > Accounts > Wrench Symbol ( 🔧 ) > Advanced Logs > xpub...
- Cobo Vault
- Menu > Multisig Wallet > Menu button [•••] on the top right > Show/Export XPUB
- BitBox Wallet Client > Select your Bitcoin Account > Info button (ℹ️ )
- Use a third-party tool
- Samourai (Android)
- Menu button [ ⋮ ] on the top right > Settings > Wallet
- Wasabi (Desktop)
- Select Wallet > Load Wallet > Advanced > Wallet Info
- Wallet > Master Public Key
- Select Wallet > Three Dots > Show wallet XPUB
- Casa Keymaster (single key Wallet)
- Wallet Balance (box on top) > View Public Keys > BTC Account
Note that wallets that make use of a multisignature scheme (like Casa or Blockstream’s Green Wallet) do not have a single extended public key. If you want to connect a multisig wallet to your Swan account please connect a single address instead.