When submitting your ID documents to Swan Bitcoin, keep the following requirements in mind.
Your ID must be a must valid, current government-issued identity document that:
- Includes a photo of yourself
- Is in color
- Is a direct photo, not a scan or picture of a screen
- Lists the country and/or state of issue
- Has legible information:
- Does not have a glare that makes reading the information difficult
- Is not blurry
- Acceptable documents include:
- Driver license
- Passport (signed, with a visible MRZ code)
- Green card
- Unacceptable documents are:
- Temporary IDs
- Military IDs
- Health insurance cards
- School identification cards
- Reservation cards
- Allodial American National identification cards
- Voter ID card
- Damaged or voided document
Note, if the document does not list an address, then a proof of Address is required.
If you have any further questions regarding our requirements for identity documents, please reach out to our support team.