Note: This feature is currently in beta. To enable this on your account, please contact us at email@example.com.
In partnership with Wise.com, non-US customers can now use the entirely of Swan's platform! This means you can do:
- Instant "Smash" Buys
- Reoccuring Buys i.e. Savings Plans
- Wire Transfers
Please follow the below instructions and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
- Section 1: Setup - Creating your Wise USD Bank Account
- Section 2: Instant Buys & Recurring Buys - Connecting your Wise USD Bank Account to Swan
- Section 3: Wire Transfers - Sending a USD wire into Swan from your Wise Bank Account
PART 1: Setup - Creating your Wise USD Bank Account
If you are having difficulty setting up a USD Account, please see this Wise FAQ Page and contact their support for more information
1. In Wise, click Open an Account (red, below)
2. Select US Dollar
3. Click Get Account Details
NOTE: If you are setting up Wise for the first time, you will need to first enter in your international bank account details prior to this step.
4. Follow the on-screen steps to transfer money from your non-US Bank to your USD Wise Account
5. Once connected, you can buy from the Swan.com Dashboard and Swan will automatically debit your Wise USD account!
PART 2: Instant Buys & Recurring Buys - Connecting your Wise USD Bank Account to Swan
1. Once you have funds in your Wise USD Account, click Your Account -> More -> Direct Debits
2. Select Set up Direct Debit
3. Select USD to view your bank information
PART 3: Wire Transfers - Sending a wire into Swan from your Wise Bank Account
1. Once you have funds in your Wise Account, click Send Money
2. Select Same Currency -> USD
3. Select Business or Charity
4. Fill out the wire using the USA Wire Instructions from your Wire Instructions in the top-right menu of your Swan Dashboard. Note: if you use Swan's international wire instructions (Royal Business Bank), the transfer will fail.
Note: Select Account Type = Checking
Once sent, your wire will typically arrive within 1-3 business hours. However, if you are sending later than 3pm Central Time, your wire will likely settle in the morning of the next business day.