Know that wires can take up to 24 hours (during the work-week) to settle. If you sent a wire Friday evening and Monday was a banking holiday, the wire will not settle until Tuesday.
Nevertheless, if it has been over 24 hours worth of banking days and your wire still hasn't settled, please check the following:
1. Did you in fact send a wire and not an ACH? Some banks allow you to select "how fast do you want it delivered" and mislead you to think you are wiring when you are actually sending an ACH. In this case, your wire would never come through and would automatically return to you.
2. Some banks silently fail on sending wires to Bitcoin-related businesses. Please verify with your bank that the wire did in fact go out by obtaining a transaction ID and asking them to put a trace on the wire.
3. Did you put a "Q" code in the beneficiary reference field, and was that the *only* thing in that field, per our wiring instructions?
If you're sure you in fact sent a wire and it is delayed, please contact support with three important pieces of information:
1. The IMAD Number of the Wire. You will have to ask your bank for this information:
The IMAD/OMAD is a combination of date, source identifier , and sequence number in the following format:
IMAD/OMAD Number: YYYYMMDD ABCDXXXX 012345
Date: YYYYMMDD or MMDD
Source Identifier: 8 Alpha or Alpha-Numeric characters
Sequence Number: 6 digits
2. The date of the wire
3. The exact amount of the wire