A.) If your code is displayed as incorrect, confirm:
- You entered the code before it expired (you only have 30 seconds)
- The time on your device is correct for your local time zone.
B.) If your code is still incorrect and you're using Google Authenticator on an Android device:
- Open the Google Authenticator app .
- In the top right, select More Time correction for codes Sync now.
- On the next screen, the app confirms the time is synced. You can use your verification codes to sign in.
- The sync only affects the internal time of your Google Authenticator app. Your device’s Date & Time settings won’t change.
C.) If none of the above helps, please reset your 2FA by following these directions and make sure NOT to use the Authenticator App "Duo" when you sign back up. Google Authenticator and Authy tend to be the most reliable two-factor authentication apps we've found.
For help setting up your 2FA in the first place read here.